You have probably heard about carrots and the positive effect they have on your sight. Well, we all have. But the fact is that there are more foods which you can eat in order to have healthy eyes. Afterall, it is important to think about the future, right? And even if you do not have any problems with your eyes now, you might want to make sure that such things will not happen to you.
So what are the foods you should be eating?
1. Kale, spinach, collard greens and dark green lettuce, or dark green, leafy vegetables are just what you need. They can help prevent mascular degeneration.
2. Bright orange fruits and vegetables such as carrots, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, squash can promote healthy vision.
3. Fatty fish protect your eyes from dry-eye syndrome.
4. Broccoli can also help reduce the vision loss.
5. Wheat germ protects your eyes from free-radical damage.
6. Beans add zinc to your diet which is important for your eye tissues.