Sure, you cannot just jump into working out if you are carrying extra weight. You have to start slowly, especially if you have never really been exercising before. If you are not sure about what to do and what not to do, then you should check out this list of tips!
1. Start slowly. Do not exercise everyday. The best thing you can do is just find an easy 10-minute exercise and slowly add up to it. Do not worry about not doing a lot, only a little can make a huge difference.
2. Get yourself some good shoes. You do not want to walk in something that will definitely ruin your joints, right?
3. Turn some music on, it will help you lose more pounds. And it will help you relax and enjoy your workout.
4. Get yourself some good sports bra. You need to support your bust, right? Invest in a high-quality bra.
5. If you have any pains then you should visit a doctor before you do anything. However, do not assume that every pain signifies that you should not move.
6. Opt for exercises that do not ruin your joints. Try swimming!
7. Do some exercises while being seated. You do not wnat to stand for a long time.
8. Find the perfect fitness centre where you will not feel judged.
9. Do not starve yourself. Especially not before a workout. Have a snack.