If you want to survive college, you need to work hard. You cannot simply go through the college without spending any time studying, but partying and drinking instead. That is just not how it works. And the sooner you realize it, the better. However, for many young people it may be hard to have a schedule that they would stick with. With nobody around to watch out for you, it is much easier to skip classes, right? Well, let’s have a look at some rules together that will help you do your best to finish the school, shall we?
1. If you are skipping a class, make sure that you have someone to give you notes afterwards.
2. Embrace the procrastination.
3. Avoid drinking coffee, it will only make you more anxious.
4. Always read the syllabus of a particular course before taking it.
5. When you are studying, change the location where you are studying at every few hours.
6. Take productive breaks. Doing an assignment when you are stressed is not going to make it easier for you.
7. Learn how to organize things. Your way!
8. Do not stay up all night to study or do an assignment.
9. Schedule time for relax. You are going to need it, trust me!
10. Go outside! But not to school. You cannot always be locked up in your room!