Now girls, we all know that it is important to know our private parts, right? But do you know everything you should about them? Well, let´s have a look, what do you say? Because if there is a problem, you should be able to spot it as quickly as possible. Do you agree? If yes, then you should read about these 6 issues that you are meant to be familiar with.
1. Vulvodynia – nobody really knows what causes vulvodynia, but it can be hormones, nerve problems or inflammation. Vulvodynia is a long lasting pain in the vulva which may strike randomly. If you think that this is your issue, then you should see your doctor immediately.
2. Trichomoniasis – a sexually transmitted disease which can cause irritation or yellow discharge. However, it can also cause nothing. If you have suspicion, visit your doctor and talk it through.
3. Bacterial Vaginosis – an overgrowth of the bacteria that are normally present in your vagina. Grey discharge is the symptom of this unconvenience.
4. Bumps and lumps – if they enlarge rapidly or get painful, you should probably visit your doctor.
5. Vulvar Varicosity – they often occur during pregnancy. In order to fix the problem you should relax with your legs up as often as you can.
6. Vaginismus – in case you experience pain when you use tampon, or during sex, you hsould visit your gynecologist and talk about it.